- About Concord
Principal's Message School Vision & Mission iGIVE Culture Core Values School Crest School Song Concord Creed School Rules School Safety Messages Environmental Commitment Contact Us Sitemap
- The Concord Curriculum
- Our Staff
School Leaders School Management Committee HOD LH / SH Teachers Primary 1 2018 Primary 2 2018 Primary 3 2018 Primary 4 2018 Primary 5 2018 Primary 6 2018 Executive and Administration Services Support Staff
- Our Achievement
2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group PSG Photo Album 2018 AGM & Lo Hei! Back to School 2018 Teacher's Day 2017 2017 Lunar New Year 2017 PSG Introduction Session FamilyMatter @ School Parents' Corner Suicide Games and Online Media: What Should Parents Do? Concord Daddies Concord Daddies Photo Album Easter Picnic 2018Q1 Event Bi Annual 2018Q1 Meeting Back to School 2018 Breakfast with Dad 2017 Our Service Providers
- News & Announcements
Photo Gallery 2018 2017 2016 2015 Video Gallery Monthly Notification Announcement 2018 Highlights 2018 2017 2016 2015 Concord In The News
The Concord Curriculum
News & Announcements
Home > News & Announcements > Highlights > 2015 > Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
To enrich our students with cross cultural understanding, the Mother Tongue Languages Department organized the Primary 5 learning journey to the Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar at Little India on 12 January 2016. At the Heritage Centre, Concordians had a chance to learn about the history, development and achievements of the Indian community in Singapore and Southeast Asia. Concordians also had the opportunity to learn about the Indian harvest festival at the Pongal Bazzar. They participated in various activities such as traditional dance, coconut leave tying, spinning the top and making of pongal rice. To engage our Concordians, they were given iPads to take photos and videos. These videos/photos will be used for follow-up activities during the Mother Tongue Fortnight on 1 February to 12 February.
- Super Outdoor Adventure Race (SOAR) National Challenge 2015/2016
- Concord in the Good News!
- Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
- 15th Anniversary Celebrations
- Mid-Autumn Festival Recess Cultural Exposure Programme 2015
- Concord's Official Instagram
- Bukit Panjang District Games Day 2015
- SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
- Prefects Investiture 2015
- "I Love My Singapore"
- Cyber Wellness Day @ Concord 2015
- P1 and P2 E3 Reasoning Workshop
- E3 Reasoning: Code For Fun!
- Concord's ALP and LLP make the news!
- 2015 Shanghai/Jiaxing/Hangzhou TIE
- E3 Reasoning - Robotics
- 2015 Sorpor Tamil National Debate
- International Friendship Day and Hosting of Overseas Partners
- Concord has made a difference!
- Our Concordians, Our Pride!
- Overseas Exchange Programme to Jakarta (2015)
- Founder's Day Rally 2015
- Gecko Speed Climbing Competition
- Lunar New Year Celebrations 2015
- CNY Spring Cleaning 2015
- 2015 Chinese Calligraphy Mass Activity
- Learning Journey to Kok Wah Technology Farm
- Forging Quality School Partnership 2015
- Multi-Functional Rockwall @Concord
- Mass Student Leadership Training 2015
|Copyright © 2016 Concord Primary School All Rights Reserved.|