- About Us
- Our Staff
School Leaders School Management Committee Head of Departments (HODs)/Year Heads Level Heads (LHs) /Subject Heads (SHs) /Assistant Year Heads (AYHs) Teaching Staff Primary 1 2021 Primary 2 2021 Primary 3 2021 Primary 4 2021 Primary 5 2021 Primary 6 2021 Adjunct Teachers Allied Educators Executive and Administration Staff Operation Support Officer (OSO)
- Our Departments
English Language Mother Tongue Language Mathematics Science PE & Aesthetics Character & Citizenship Education (CCE) Total Defence Day Commemoration International Friendship Day Racial Harmony Day National Day Student Management Past year head prefects Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Our Programmes
Concord’s SOAR Programme Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Interdisciplinary Project Work (IPW) Programme for Active Learning (PAL) Modular Co-Curricular Activities (MCCA) P3 P4 P5 P6 Niche Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Aesthetics Sports & Games Clubs Term 1 2021 Term 2 2021
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group PSG Photo Album 2018 AGM & Lo Hei! Back to School 2018 Teacher's Day 2017 2017 Lunar New Year 2017 PSG Introduction Session Concord Daddies Concord Daddies Photo Album Back to School 2021 Sleepover 2018Q2 Easter Picnic 2018Q1 Event Bi Annual 2018Q1 Meeting Back to School 2018 Breakfast with Dad 2017 FamilyMatters @ School Alumni Our Service Provider
2015 Chinese Calligraphy Mass Activity
To tie in with Chinese New Year celebrations and Mother Tongue Fortnight, the Mother Tongue Department organised a Mass Chinese Calligraphy for all the P5 & P6 students on 16 Feb 2015. The programme provided Concordians an opportunity to learn about the traditional values of patience and persistence associated with Chinese calligraphy, as well as the meaning of some of the auspicious writings commonly seen during CNY. Concordians had a fun and enriching hands-on session practising after watching demonstrations by the teacher.
- Super Outdoor Adventure Race (SOAR) National Challenge 2015/2016
- Concord in the Good News!
- Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
- 15th Anniversary Celebrations
- Mid-Autumn Festival Recess Cultural Exposure Programme 2015
- Concord's Official Instagram
- Bukit Panjang District Games Day 2015
- SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
- Prefects Investiture 2015
- "I Love My Singapore"
- Cyber Wellness Day @ Concord 2015
- P1 and P2 E3 Reasoning Workshop
- E3 Reasoning: Code For Fun!
- Concord's ALP and LLP make the news!
- 2015 Shanghai/Jiaxing/Hangzhou TIE
- E3 Reasoning - Robotics
- 2015 Sorpor Tamil National Debate
- International Friendship Day and Hosting of Overseas Partners
- Concord has made a difference!
- Our Concordians, Our Pride!
- Overseas Exchange Programme to Jakarta (2015)
- Founder's Day Rally 2015
- Gecko Speed Climbing Competition
- Lunar New Year Celebrations 2015
- CNY Spring Cleaning 2015
- 2015 Chinese Calligraphy Mass Activity
- Learning Journey to Kok Wah Technology Farm
- Forging Quality School Partnership 2015
- Multi-Functional Rockwall @Concord
- Mass Student Leadership Training 2015