- About Us
- Our Staff
School Leaders School Management Committee Head of Departments (HODs)/Year Heads Level Heads (LHs) /Subject Heads (SHs) /Assistant Year Heads (AYHs) Teaching Staff Primary 1 2021 Primary 2 2021 Primary 3 2021 Primary 4 2021 Primary 5 2021 Primary 6 2021 Adjunct Teachers Allied Educators Executive and Administration Staff Operation Support Officer (OSO)
- Our Departments
English Language Mother Tongue Language Mathematics Science PE & Aesthetics Character & Citizenship Education (CCE) Total Defence Day Commemoration International Friendship Day Racial Harmony Day National Day Student Management Concord’s Prefectorial Board Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Our Programmes
Concord’s SOAR Programme Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Interdisciplinary Project Work (IPW) Programme for Active Learning (PAL) Modular Co-Curricular Activities (MCCA) P3 P4 P5 P6 Niche Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Aesthetics Sports & Games Clubs Term 1 2021 Term 2 2021
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group PSG Photo Album 2018 AGM & Lo Hei! Back to School 2018 Teacher's Day 2017 2017 Lunar New Year 2017 PSG Introduction Session Concord Daddies Concord Daddies Photo Album Back to School 2021 Sleepover 2018Q2 Easter Picnic 2018Q1 Event Bi Annual 2018Q1 Meeting Back to School 2018 Breakfast with Dad 2017 FamilyMatters @ School Alumni Our Service Provider
Home > News & Announcements > Highlights > 2015 > SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
On August 6th, 2015, Concord Primary School commemorated our nation’s 50th year of independence. At 0730h, the school commenced with an observance ceremony at the parade square. The National flag and school flag was marched in by the school’s uniform groups.
Concord Primary School celebrated National Day on 06 August 2015. To commemorate the nation’s 50th year of independence, the school commenced with an observance ceremony at the parade square. The national flag and school flag were marched in proudly by the school’s uniformed groups. Representatives from the Parent Support Group (PSG) led the school in the “Recollections” segment, recounting the key phases of Singapore’s history. This was then followed by the annual National Day Concert. This year, the concert’s emphasis focused on the trials that Singapore faced during nation building and the journey from a third world to the first world country within a span of 50 years. Our teachers made special guest appearances as heartland icons such as “Kachang Puteh man”, “Karang Guni man” and the “Satay man” in between the skits and songs. The concert ended on a high note when the principal, vice-principals, HODs and SH/LHs played a mass game with the whole school by getting the students to guess the various unique SG50 icons via acting and singing.
- Super Outdoor Adventure Race (SOAR) National Challenge 2015/2016
- Concord in the Good News!
- Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
- 15th Anniversary Celebrations
- Mid-Autumn Festival Recess Cultural Exposure Programme 2015
- Concord's Official Instagram
- Bukit Panjang District Games Day 2015
- SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
- Prefects Investiture 2015
- "I Love My Singapore"
- Cyber Wellness Day @ Concord 2015
- P1 and P2 E3 Reasoning Workshop
- E3 Reasoning: Code For Fun!
- Concord's ALP and LLP make the news!
- 2015 Shanghai/Jiaxing/Hangzhou TIE
- E3 Reasoning - Robotics
- 2015 Sorpor Tamil National Debate
- International Friendship Day and Hosting of Overseas Partners
- Concord has made a difference!
- Our Concordians, Our Pride!
- Overseas Exchange Programme to Jakarta (2015)
- Founder's Day Rally 2015
- Gecko Speed Climbing Competition
- Lunar New Year Celebrations 2015
- CNY Spring Cleaning 2015
- 2015 Chinese Calligraphy Mass Activity
- Learning Journey to Kok Wah Technology Farm
- Forging Quality School Partnership 2015
- Multi-Functional Rockwall @Concord
- Mass Student Leadership Training 2015