- About Concord
Principal's Message School Vision & Mission Core Values School Crest School Song Concord Creed School Rules Concord's History 2018 2012 - 2017 2005 - 2011 2000 - 2004 School Safety Messages Environmental Commitment Contact Us Sitemap
- The Concord Curriculum
- Our Staff
School Leaders School Management Committee Heads of Department Level Heads / Subject Heads Teachers Primary 1 2020 Primary 2 2020 Primary 3 2020 Primary 4 2020 Primary 5 2020 Primary 6 2020 Adjunct Teachers Allied Educators Executive and Administration Services Executive and Administration OSO Support Staff
- Our Achievement
2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
- Our Partners
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group PSG Photo Album 2018 AGM & Lo Hei! Back to School 2018 Teacher's Day 2017 2017 Lunar New Year 2017 PSG Introduction Session FamilyMatter @ School Parents' Corner Suicide Games and Online Media: What Should Parents Do? Sexuality Education (P5 & P6) Modern Parent Series Guidelines for School-Home Partnership Concord Daddies Concord Daddies Photo Album Sleepover 2018Q2 Easter Picnic 2018Q1 Event Bi Annual 2018Q1 Meeting Back to School 2018 Breakfast with Dad 2017 Our Service Providers
- News & Announcements
The Concord Curriculum
News & Announcements
Home > News & Announcements > Highlights > 2015 > SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
On August 6th, 2015, Concord Primary School commemorated our nation’s 50th year of independence. At 0730h, the school commenced with an observance ceremony at the parade square. The National flag and school flag was marched in by the school’s uniform groups.
Concord Primary School celebrated National Day on 06 August 2015. To commemorate the nation’s 50th year of independence, the school commenced with an observance ceremony at the parade square. The national flag and school flag were marched in proudly by the school’s uniformed groups. Representatives from the Parent Support Group (PSG) led the school in the “Recollections” segment, recounting the key phases of Singapore’s history. This was then followed by the annual National Day Concert. This year, the concert’s emphasis focused on the trials that Singapore faced during nation building and the journey from a third world to the first world country within a span of 50 years. Our teachers made special guest appearances as heartland icons such as “Kachang Puteh man”, “Karang Guni man” and the “Satay man” in between the skits and songs. The concert ended on a high note when the principal, vice-principals, HODs and SH/LHs played a mass game with the whole school by getting the students to guess the various unique SG50 icons via acting and singing.
- Super Outdoor Adventure Race (SOAR) National Challenge 2015/2016
- Concord in the Good News!
- Learning Journey to Heritage Centre and Pongal Bazzar
- 15th Anniversary Celebrations
- Mid-Autumn Festival Recess Cultural Exposure Programme 2015
- Concord's Official Instagram
- Bukit Panjang District Games Day 2015
- SG50 National Day Observance Ceremony and Celebrations 2015
- Prefects Investiture 2015
- "I Love My Singapore"
- Cyber Wellness Day @ Concord 2015
- P1 and P2 E3 Reasoning Workshop
- E3 Reasoning: Code For Fun!
- Concord's ALP and LLP make the news!
- 2015 Shanghai/Jiaxing/Hangzhou TIE
- E3 Reasoning - Robotics
- 2015 Sorpor Tamil National Debate
- International Friendship Day and Hosting of Overseas Partners
- Concord has made a difference!
- Our Concordians, Our Pride!
- Overseas Exchange Programme to Jakarta (2015)
- Founder's Day Rally 2015
- Gecko Speed Climbing Competition
- Lunar New Year Celebrations 2015
- CNY Spring Cleaning 2015
- 2015 Chinese Calligraphy Mass Activity
- Learning Journey to Kok Wah Technology Farm
- Forging Quality School Partnership 2015
- Multi-Functional Rockwall @Concord
- Mass Student Leadership Training 2015